[ros-users] callback function on one topic with different message types

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Tue Mar 23 15:49:45 UTC 2010

Though _not_ recommended, and if you really _cannot_ define multiple message types and multiple topics, _and_ if you
only get one of the two types of messages for the entire duration while your node is up, you can get rid of the flag,
and just subscribe to the same topic twice using different callbacks and different message types. The callback that
answers first should invalidate the other. You can see an example of this working in point_cloud_converter.

Cheers,
Radu.