[ros-users] install individual ros packages - urdf / kdl

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Wed Mar 24 09:48:54 UTC 2010

Hi Tully,

Thanks for your answer. The weird thing is that I already installed the
boxturtle_base one (running : ~/rosinstall ~/ros
http://ros.org/rosinstalls/boxturtle_base.rosinstall).

I tried both those commands (and the same ones with urdf / kdl) but each
time it said the package was not found :S
rosdep install robot_model
rosmake robot_model

Any ideas ?

By the way, I'm on debian.