[ros-users] urdf frame placement

Josh Faust jfaust at willowgarage.com
Wed Mar 24 17:30:57 UTC 2010

I'm not sure how much help I can give unfortunately -- there's nothing
obvious going wrong in the log and the card seems to support everything it
needs to.  The main difference between your card and mine seems to be the
driver version in use (1.4 vs. 2.1), it looks like the newer driver is
probably causing problems.

Josh