[ros-users] How to build package visodo in trunk

Kurt Konolige konolige at willowgarage.com
Thu Mar 25 07:49:01 UTC 2010

Thuan,

the suitesparse package on ROS does not need libg2c.  You probably have
the Ubuntu suitesparse package installed, which does require it.

1. Uninstall suitesparse (use the synaptic package manager)
2. roscd to suitesparse, make sure you have the latest version (svn up),
and then run:

make purge
rosmake.

Cheers --Kurt