[ros-users] install individual ros packages - urdf / kdl

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Thu Mar 25 22:24:27 UTC 2010

Ugo,
I'm not sure why your generated setup.sh is missing. you can add
~/ros/stacks to your ROS_PACKAGE_PATH and all the stacks in boxturtle should
become available.

Otherwise if you don't have anything valuable in the directories you might
just try deleting the directory and trying again.

Tully

tfoote at willowgarage.com
(650) 475-2827