[ros-users] how to publish JPEG images with compressed_image_transport ?

Rene Ladan r.c.ladan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 15:18:49 UTC 2010

It works now, with the leading underscore :-) The rest was correct after all.

The topic list also has changed:
%rostopic list  -v

Published topics:
 * /rosout [roslib/Log] 2 publishers
 * /rosout_agg [roslib/Log] 1 publisher
 * /jpeg/image/compressed [sensor_msgs/CompressedImage] 1 publisher

Subscribed topics:
 * /time [unknown type] 3 subscribers
 * /jpeg/image/compressed [sensor_msgs/CompressedImage] 1 subscriber
 * /rosout [roslib/Log] 1 subscriber
 * /clock [unknown type] 3 subscribers

Thanks,
Rene