[ros-users] wavefront

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Tue Mar 30 21:31:25 UTC 2010

Dan,

The wavefront package has fallen into a bit of disrepair as we favor our
move_base package for autonomous navigation. If you're looking to run some
autonomous navigation demos, check out the move_base_stage package instead
of the 2dnav_stage package. The 2dnav_stage package will probably be removed
in the near future to save people the confusion.

Hope this helps,

Eitan