[ros-users] wavefront

Dan Lazewatsky lazewatskyd at cse.wustl.edu
Tue Mar 30 22:57:29 UTC 2010

Thanks for the response Eitan -
I've created a map, and am trying to get an erratic to navigate in said
map using nav_view. I set up the robot according the the nav robot setup
tutorial, and when I run nav view I can see the map and set the robot's
initial pose, but trying to set the goal doesn't seem to do anything. I
get a printout from nav view saying "setting goal: Position(...)" but
that's all.

-Dan