[ros-users] roscpp: subscribed topics list

Enea Scioni enea.scioni at student.unife.it
Wed May 5 09:50:51 UTC 2010

Hi all ROS-user,
I've a question: where is a way to get a list of all subscribed topic, using
roscpp?
I know that there's a way using rospy (rostopic tool do this), but I didn't
find into the documentation or wiki information about that, I'm only able to
get all advertise topics or subscribed topics by the current node, but not
for all topics.

I can also use ros::master::getTopics but it returns only published topics,
and subscribed topics. In the same way, I can't use ros::this_node because
it gets only information about the current node.
So, is there a way similar to ros::master::getTopics useful for get
information about subscribed topics?

Best Regards,
Enea Scioni