[ros-users] Error compiling pr2_controller_manager

Sascha Lange sascha77 at googlemail.com
Thu May 13 12:21:20 UTC 2010

I'm having the exact same problem on a fresh install of Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid,
so it's not gone with the released version.
The missing symbols are inlined implementations in
boost/thread/pthread/condition_variable.hpp that implement methods in the
corresponding condition_variable_fwd.hpp . I tried to include these headers
directly from the sources of robot_mechanism_controllers in order to have
the inline definitions there, but unfortunately that didn't help either.
I've switched to gcc 4.3 for the moment but would appreciate any
suggestions.