[ros-users] unable to build gazebo on ROS

yatish ymishra at asu.edu
Tue May 18 09:46:56 UTC 2010

I have downloaded the latest ROS on my system using the instruction provided
on the website. I am using Ubuntu 9.04. I am getting following error when i
do rosmake pr2_gazebo

In file included from
/home/uav/ros/stacks/simulator_gazebo/gazebo/gazebo-svn/server/rendering/OgreMovableText.cc:11:

/home/uav/ros/stacks/simulator_gazebo/gazebo/gazebo-svn/server/rendering/OgreMovableText.hh:33:35:
error: OgreUserDefinedObject.h: No such file or directory
  In file included from
/home/uav/ros/stacks/simulator_gazebo/gazebo/gazebo-svn/server/gui/Toolbar.cc:43:

can anyone help me out what the problem is. One thing i noted was when i did
rosdep install pr2_gazebo i got following output
executing this script:
 set -o errexit
#No Packages to install
i think there should me some dependencies needed to be installed before i
build gazebo.
Any suggestion would b appreciated

Thanks
Yatish