[ros-users] Cross-compiling TF --> Bullet

Daniel Maier maierd at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu May 20 13:27:32 UTC 2010

Hi!

I am (still) trying to cross compile  ROS for the NAO robot.
The rostoolchain.cmake is set up correctly and it looks like the ROS base
system also built correctly. However a call to rosmake tf fails once it is
building bullet.
(The exact error is probably not so important but the linker was
basically missing crt1.o, I guess due to some missing flags).

If I understand this correctly, the Makefile.bullet is responsible for
this problem as it calls cmake without the -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE
argument. I edited the file manually and now it seems like bullet (and tf)
and the error is gone.

Just wanted to let you know, and check whether I am doing something
wrong or not.

Best,
Dan