[ros-users] Documentation review for camera_info_manager -- 2010-05-26

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Mon May 24 20:31:25 UTC 2010

This package is a candidate for inclusion in the next ROS release, C-Turtle.

It has a small C++ API used by camera drivers to manage CameraInfo
calibration data. The API review was recently completed.

  http://www.ros.org/wiki/camera_info_manager/Reviews/2010-05-20_API_Review

As I am in Texas, not California, this review will be handled on-line.
The exact tools and process are still being discussed. We need
reviewers who will commit to reading the documentation and providing
feedback by 3:00PM Central Time (1:00PM Pacific Time) on Wednesday,
May 26th.

Developers and users of various ROS camera drivers are especially
encouraged to participate. Please respond to this message (on or off
list) if you are willing to be a reviewer.

The review page is here, with pointers to the documentation:

  http://www.ros.org/wiki/camera_info_manager/Reviews/2010-05-26_Doc_Review

Please update the review page Concerns and Issues in preparation for
the review session.
--
 Jack O'Quin
 <jack.oquin at gmail.com>