[ros-users] How can I run camera_calibration with images offline

Vu Hong Thuan thuanvh at gmail.com
Sun May 2 16:59:36 UTC 2010

Jack,
In that tutorial, I've tried but get nothing.

rosrun camera_calibration cameracalibrator.py --size 9x6 --square 0.020
image:=/media/MOT/thuan2/sandbox/slam/calibrating/MVI_1642.AVI.out.3
monocular:=/forearm
[rospack] warning: trailing slash found in ROS_PACKAGE_PATH

After run roscore. I run the command above:
I put the path to my image folder to the parameter image.
But I only receive a warning.

Any suggestion?