[ros-users] logitech_pantilt

Aaron Martinez Romero aaronmartinezromero at gmail.com
Fri May 7 18:31:07 UTC 2010

Try to run the mjpg_streamer how super user.......

sudo mjpg_streamer .........  etc etc etc

I had the similar problem, when i try to move the logitech webcam with the
control by the web panel, the camera has not moving, but when i launch the
program wich sudo, the camera moved

Best regards...

2010/5/7 Dan Lazewatsky <lazewatskyd at cse.wustl.edu>

> Hmm, still no luck. You wouldn't happen to have a tester script or
> launch file I could try out?
>
> -Dan
> On May 6, 2010, at 6:06 PM, Rob Wheeler wrote:
>
> > On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Dan Lazewatsky
> > <lazewatskyd at cse.wustl.edu> wrote:
> >> Rob: I grabbed mjpg_streamer from sourceforge and ran your script,
> >> which seemed to have no effect. Do you just run it and then fire up
> >> the logitech_pantilt node afterwards?
> >
> > Yes

Atentamente,
Aarón Martínez Romero