[ros-users] experimental camera packages moved to camera_drivers/trunk

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Mon May 10 15:09:47 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Dejan Pangercic
<dejan.pangercic at gmail.com> wrote:
> this action now kicked out all bellow mentioned packages from the ROS
> latest (tag).
> Which brings me to the question about how do the ROS trunk and ROS
> latest then relate to each other?

hi Dejan,

We use the 'latest' tag on a stack to indicate the latest release of
that stack.  As far as I can tell, camera_drivers_experimental hasn't
been released, so I wouldn't expect it to have been available via a
'latest' tag.  Where were you checking it out from?

	brian.