[ros-users] webcam driver for ros

Adam Stambler adasta at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:30:05 UTC 2010

Hi Harmish,

I have had good results using the usb_cam driver on my Logitech Quickcam
Pro.

I did not have to edit the source code, but I did need to provide a new
pixel format as a parameter.  Try using this launch file:

<launch>
    <node pkg="usb_cam" type="usb_cam_node" name="cam">
        <param name="video_device" value="/dev/video0"/>
        <param name="pixel_format" value="yuyv"/>
    </node>

    </launch>

-Adam