[ros-users] ROS Tutorials - installing turtle_teleop

Gonçalo Cabrita goncabrita at gmail.com
Tue May 11 17:20:10 UTC 2010

Thanks for the quick answer!

I edited the setup.sh file on the ros-tutorials folder:

export
ROS_PACKAGE_PATH=/home/blazz/ros-tutorials/ros_pkg_tutorials:/home/blazz/ros-tutorials/ros_tutorials:

export
ROS_PACKAGE_PATH=/home/blazz/ros-tutorials/ros_pkg_tutorials:/home/blazz/ros-tutorials/ros_tutorials:$ROS_PACKAGE_PATH

Now everything's working properly. Back to the tutorials... Thanks for the
help! :)

Gonçalo Cabrita
ISR - University of Coimbra
Portugal