[ros-users] RVIZ not working properly

Josh Faust jfaust at willowgarage.com
Tue May 11 17:51:26 UTC 2010

Hi Prasad,

That error will sometimes come up on certain Intel chipsets even if things
continue working -- what happens afterwards?  Does it crash?  What OS are
you running?

Unfortunately the state of Intel graphics drivers in Linux is pretty bad,
and some cards just don't work well.  They were also quite broken in Ubuntu
Intrepid and Jaunty.

Josh