[ros-users] Bad performances with cameradc1394

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 11:30:53 UTC 2010

Have you tried using image_view (http://www.ros.org/wiki/image_view)
on your raw image topic?

For example, it should be something like 'rosrun image_view image_view
image:=/camera/image_raw'. You can determine the actual image topic
using 'rostopic list'.

If you still want to display with OpenCV, you can take a look at the
CvBridge package (http://www.ros.org/wiki/cv_bridge) to convert
between ROS images and OpenCV images.

- Eric