[ros-users] missing libgazebo_ros_time.so

Amy Ng amyntt at gmail.com
Thu May 13 18:02:53 UTC 2010

Hi thanks guys

it works! :D but i have a few questions

when i tried to run the .patch as patch < pr2_controllers.patch at
ros/stacks/pr2_controllers/
it said the patch output only garbage
at then end i need to manually edit every file

was i doing anything wrong?

and

I got the empty world launched

and in the tutorial it said then add a table by typing

roslaunch gazebo_worlds table.launch

just wondering where do i type this in?
i tried in the console but nothing happened...

any advice for a newbie like me?

thanks soooo much, I have spent 2 weeks trying to get gazebo to work
and this is the first time i see it running!

thanks again :D

amy