[ros-users] Error with Twist message when used with rosoct

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Fri May 14 16:03:20 UTC 2010

hi Eric,

Try the attached patch against genmsg_cpp (that's where the rosoct
code generator lives.  I tried escaping the apostrophe with a
backslash, but that doesn't appear to work.  So this patch just
removes apostrophes;  they should only appear in comments, so it
shouldn't make any difference (and in the case of the Twist message,
this approach happens to correct the grammar error that you point out
:).

Let me know if the patch works (I'm not an Octave user).

	brian.