[ros-users] move_arm tutorial - Moving the arm to a pose goal

Ben Rudder b.rudder382 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 07:46:40 UTC 2010

Hi All

With the move_arm tutorials, I am always getting warnings that the current
position violates the goal constraints, which is pretty obvious, but it
often also misses a success message, or more frequently actually errors once
it has reached the goal (in each of the four functions) with 'trajectory
controller reports error'. Does this happen to everyone or should I check my
system for missing things?

I am using the C++ versions.

Also, in an effort to find out what was going wrong, I tried using the CHOMP
planner, which I still have not managed to make function at all for
planning...

Thanks in advance
Ben