[ros-users] missing libgazebo_ros_time.so

Amy Ng amyntt at gmail.com
Tue May 18 12:09:23 UTC 2010

Hi John,

I got it working :D I am so happy

What happened was I accidentally installed a wrong firegl driver, that lead
to a few uninstalling and reinstalling of driver and lib update
and then it works! (with graphical glitches, but i am happy that it works at
all)

Thanks for your help :)

(although when I run gazebo by itself ODE crash on me if the world have any
physic in it... i think i'll stick to ROS)

Thanks again :D

amy