[ros-users] [rviz] Displaying informations

Josh Faust jfaust at willowgarage.com
Tue May 18 16:39:12 UTC 2010

1.1 is released as a "latest" release.  It's the development version for 1.2
which will be officially stable in C-turtle (scheduled, I believe, for
July).  You can start to use 1.1 if you'd like, so long as you're willing to
live with a bit of instability.  Since visualization 1.1 depends on a number
of other "latest" stacks, you'll probably want a full latest install.
Follow the instructions on
http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Installation/Ubuntu/SVN, but substitute "latest"
for "boxturtle"

Josh