[ros-users] supported joysticks

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 15:00:23 UTC 2010

I've successfully used
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-963291-0403-Attack-3-Joystick/dp/B0000ALFC5
and an Xbox 360 wireless controller/receiver pair with the standard
joystick node. I've also seen that node be able to use the
accelerometer sensors in Thinkpads and Macbook Pros.

Basically, anything I connect that shows up in Linux (Ubuntu 9.10 in
my case) as a /dev/input/js* device has worked just fine with the ROS
joy package.

- Eric Perko