[ros-users] Issues with rviz

Jan Elseberg j.elseberg at jacobs-university.de
Thu May 20 15:28:23 UTC 2010

Hi Eitan,

I've attached the results of view_frames. I have also tried the other
stuff on the troubleshooting guide. Transformations between the laser
frame and every other frame work fine. Across the longest tf-chain
(/front_laser to /map) the average delay is approx 25ms and the maximal
delay is approx. 55ms. From this it appears to me that the tf-tree is
correctly set up, but maybe there is something else I can check?

Regards,

Jan Elseberg