[ros-users] Issues with rviz

Jan Elseberg j.elseberg at jacobs-university.de
Thu May 20 16:19:21 UTC 2010

Wim,

the timestamps of the laser scans are concurrent to the ones I'm getting
with "rostopic echo /tf".
I was under the impression that tf would give me an error of some kind
in this scenario ?
Also, if the issue lies with my tf-tree, shouldn't there be similar
problems in my node
that transforms the laser scans into the /map frame using the
tf::TransformListener ?

Regards,

Jan