[ros-users] Patch for fake_localization (and questions)

Armin Hornung HornungA at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon May 24 17:43:42 UTC 2010

Hi Brian,

> Your changes sound reasonable, thanks.  I opened a ticket with your patch:
>   https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/ticket/4113
> Putting patches into a ticket is the best way to make sure that we
> don't lose or forget about them.

Thanks! And thanks Eitan for applying the patch. I wasn't sure if you
guys would prefer just a ticket, just an email for discussion first, or
both of it. I'll see that I put future bugs or request directly in the
tracker.

Cheers,
Armin

--
Armin Hornung                              Albert-Ludwigs-Universität
www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~hornunga   Dept. of Computer Science