[ros-users] Building boost gets stuck while installing turtlesim

Isao Isaac Saito 130s at 2000.jukuin.keio.ac.jp
Mon May 24 22:06:43 UTC 2010

Self update. After waiting 30 minutes without any progress at least on
the prompt, installation moved forward and gets done. It took 80
minutes including a termination+redo.
Thank you if someone started working over this.

Now I'm stuck at the following command and looks like it's related to
macports, I might leave mac for now and start using ubuntu.

$ rosdep install turtle_teleop

<log quote>
Failed to find rosdep bluez for package turtle_teleop on OS:macports
version:macports
Failed to find rosdep libbluetooth-dev for package turtle_teleop on
OS:macports version:macports
Failed to find rosdep python-bluez for package turtle_teleop on
OS:macports version:macports
Failed to find rosdep libx11-dev for package turtle_teleop on
OS:macports version:macports
Failed to find rosdep flex for package turtle_teleop on OS:macports
version:macports
Failed to find rosdep libusb for package turtle_teleop on OS:macports
version:macports
Failed to find rosdep bison for package turtle_teleop on OS:macports
version:macports
Failed to find rosdep joystick for package turtle_teleop on
OS:macports version:macports
ERROR: ABORTING: Rosdeps [u'bluez', u'libbluetooth-dev',
u'python-bluez', u'libx11-dev', u'flex', u'libusb', u'bison',
u'joystick'] could not be resolved
</quote>

Regards,
Isao