[ros-users] collision_map problems

Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian adolfo.rodriguez at pal-robotics.com
Tue May 25 07:52:10 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 9:11 PM, Stuart Glaser <sglaser at willowgarage.com>wrote:

> Adolfo,
>
> What's causing your dependency on pr2_controller_manager?

pr2_controller_manager is not a dependency of our arm_navigation-related
packages, but the gazebo-related ones. Apologies for the confusion. What I
meant to say was that in order to have a minimal arm_navigation setup
working, we had to set up a robot description, gazebo bindings (where the
pr2_* dependencies are), and the arm_navigation specifics.

Adolfo