[ros-users] Problem of running rviz on a virtual machine

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Tue May 25 13:55:52 UTC 2010

Hi Keisuke, I don't know if this problem is directly related, but there is a
youtube video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUvtuwkAirk&feature=related,
that describes how to get Compiz working in parallels on a mac for ubuntu
10.04.  I had to do the instructions in the video's description before rviz
would work in my ubuntu 10.04 parallels install.

Like I said I'm not sure it applies to your situation, but it's worth
trying.

William Woodall
Graduate Software Engineering
Auburn University