[ros-users] ros debian
narasimhan1990 at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 26 18:38:26 UTC 2010
now i don't want to screw my already installed ros and i don't want two diff versions in my pc. so here's what i'm gonna do.
1. i follow Miguel Prada's advice and install using svn method (http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Installation/Ubuntu/SVN ) and follow till step 1.2.
2. then i copy the directory of the source code to my usb drive
3. i'll copy the files from usb to the college pc(running debian)
4. i'll continue the steps after 1.2.
5. i delete the directory from my home pc.
so if i follow these steps my original ros will be intact right? or should i run some commands to set it right.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ros-users