[ros-users] Weird issues with camera1394

Santhosh kumar sanmit2007 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 09:56:26 UTC 2010

I have a problem in ros installation.I am using Debian version 5.0.4.I
installed by copying required folders for ROS installation from the USB. I
followed the same procedure as you mentioned.
I got the following error:

make: rosmake: Command not found
make: *** [core_tools] Error 127

Can u suggest a remedy for this?
Awaiting the reply.....
I have to start my work in ROS as soon as possible.....