[ros-users] Weird issues with camera1394

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Thu May 27 12:32:53 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 3:05 AM, Miguel Prada <miguel.register at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, one last thing.
>
> Is there any issue with 640x480_yuv411 mode?

The current camera1394 driver does not support it.

In fact, there is a long list of libdc1394 modes and options not yet
supported by that driver.

My hope is that we can catch most of those problems and fix them in
the upcoming API review.

> I'm almost sure I made it work yesterday, but today I cannot make the camera output nothing that makes sense if I use that mode, even if it works fine when using coriander. Also I saw that's not on the supported mode list on camera1394 wiki page.

I'll try to add it today (along with quite a few others). At least
that one I should be able to test.
--
 joq