[ros-users] turtle_teleop package install

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Thu May 27 20:57:24 UTC 2010

Ian,
You probably need to compile turtle_teleop_key.

To install the tutorials I recommend using the instructions at the end of
the installation pages.
http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Installation/Ubuntu/Deb#ROS.2BAC8-Installation.2BAC8-PostInstall.Tutorials
 It's
the same at the end of all the installation pages.

Tully

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 1:46 PM, ibwood <ianbenjiman at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Blaise,
>
> That fixed my turtle_teleop problem, but now i have an error with the
> turtle_teleop_key command (to control the turtle). It says it couldn't find
> an executable named turtle_teleop_key below the package path to
> turtle_teleop. This doesn't make sense because I have the turtle_teleop_key
> manifest in the turtle_teleop package (note: it is a cpp file).
>
> -Ian

Tully Foote
Systems Engineer
Willow Garage, Inc.