[ros-users] turtle_teleop package install

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Thu May 27 22:19:56 UTC 2010

Ian,
Velocity.h is an autogenerated file in the turtlesim package.  You need to
make sure that turtlesim was compiled.  Did you rosmake whatever you're
trying to compile?

The other headers are system headers in libc6-dev on debian systems.  Do you
not have all the ROS prerequisites installed?
Tully

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 2:41 PM, ibwood <ianbenjiman at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah I have already downloaded the tutorials. Compiling the code makes
> sense
> but i'm missing a few header files. Velocity.h, signal.h, termios.h, and
> stdio.h. Without them the program will not compile properly but I'm not
> sure
> where to get these files.. one would think that they would install with the
> tutorials but i guess not.
>
> -Ian

Tully Foote
Systems Engineer