[ros-users] Bug in base_assembler.h?

Vijay Pradeep vpradeep at willowgarage.com
Fri May 28 19:17:33 UTC 2010

Hi Jordi,

I just grabbed laser.bag (
http://vault.willowgarage.com/wgdata1/vol1/wiki_docs/laser_pipeline/laser.bag)
and played it back with the assembler running, and it seems to be working
fine for me.

The fact that rosbag is crashing makes it sound like its not a problem with
the laser assembler.  I'm currently running ROS v1.1.7.  What version of ROS
are you running?  Also, what OS are you running?

You can find your ROS version by doing "roscd; cat CMakeLists.txt".

Vijay