[ros-users] Stage Vs. Rviz

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Sun May 30 13:58:27 UTC 2010

For number 4, you probably do not have the correct frame specified for
either global_frame or robot_base_frame in
your global_costmap_params.yaml(see
http://www.ros.org/wiki/navigation/Tutorials/RobotSetup#Costmap_Configuration_.28local_costmap.29_.26_.28global_costmap.29).
 For ours we used this:
http://github.com/wjwwood/au-automow/blob/master/au_automow_common/2dnav_automow/global_costmap_params.yaml.
 I say this because I believe I ran into the same problem when we were first
setting up the navigation stuff.

Hope that helps,

William Woodall
Graduate Software Engineering