[ros-users] getting images from a bag

Victor Eruhimov relrotciv at googlemail.com
Mon May 31 11:37:12 UTC 2010

There is extract_images node in image_view that does exactly the same as image_view node, but instead of showing an image it saves it to a jpg file. I believe Patrick wrote image_saver (also in image_view) that does something similar. I suggest this functionality should reside somewhere in rxbag.

Best Regards, Victor