[ros-users] ROS installation on Fedora 13: did someone had any success running Gazebo for instance?

Severin Lemaignan severin.lemaignan at laas.fr
Mon Nov 1 12:00:37 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to get Rviz, Gazebo to compile on Fedora 13.
Until now, I couldn't succeed:
- RViz eventually compiled, but Ogre segfaults at the very beginning
- Gazebo wouldn't compile because of compilation failure in
gazebo/server/audio_video linked to ffmpeg...

I can of course provide more details and/or bug reports.

 From Cotesys ROS Fall School,

          Séverin Lemaignan - lemaigna at in.tum.de
  [00]    PhD student on Cognitive Robotics
/|__|\   Technische Uni München - IAS group / LAAS-CNRS - RIS group
   ''     +498928917780 / +33561337844
          http://www.laas.fr/~slemaign