[ros-users] wiki entry for tf_remap

Sabrina Kliegl skliegl at get.upb.de
Thu Nov 4 09:33:05 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

playing around with tf_remap of the tf package, I found a small error in the
wiki (http://www.ros.org/wiki/tf#tf_remap):
The param is "~mappings", not "~mapping".

Additionally, I was a bit confused, how to set the parameter correctly. A
simply example in the wiki would clearify the correct usage, e.g.:
Assuming the frame "/odom" should be remapped to "/odom_robot1" and
"/base_link" to "/base_link_robot1", mappings can be set by:
rosparam set /tf_remapper/mappings "[{old: /odom, new: /odom_robot1}, {old:
/base_link, new: /base_link_robot1}]"

Regards,
Sabrina