[ros-users] [Orocos-Dev] Do we know about these: orocos_controllers on ROS.org...?

Konrad Banachowicz konradb3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 20:03:00 UTC 2010

I going to do the release of my stacks. This would be 0.1 version
(completely experimental, unreviewed ).
So this would be good time to change names of those, if it's really
necessary.
I would like to know your opinions about names of my stack. And possibly
proposals for better ones.

Pozdrawiam
Konrad Banachowicz