[ros-users] Reminder about your invitation from Alexander Shavykin

Alexander Shavykin (LinkedIn Invitations) invitations at linkedin.com
Tue Nov 16 08:48:45 UTC 2010

LinkedIn
------------

This is a reminder that on November 6, Alexander Shavykin sent you an invitation to become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept Alexander Shavykin's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/xo2m6r-ggkjka7n-1c/doi/1871422508/oyYWbhCR/gir_231445705_1/EML-inv_17_rem/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

On November 6, Alexander Shavykin wrote:

> To:  [ros-users at lists.sourceforge.net]
> From: Alexander Shavykin [drugukur at gmail.com]
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

> - Alexander

The only way to get access to Alexander Shavykin's professional network on LinkedIn is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/xo2m6r-ggkjka7n-1c/doi/1871422508/oyYWbhCR/gir_231445705_1/EML-inv_17_rem/

You can remove yourself from Alexander Shavykin's network at any time.

--
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation