[ros-users] kinect_node broken ?

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Wed Nov 24 17:00:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

I did a fresh install of the kinect_node and saw that it was broken.
(I'm using it happily with an older version on another computer.)

The libfreenect has been modified (it is now at:
https://github.com/OpenKinect/libfreenect). There are quite a few
differences compared to the one that was used for the kinect_node
(including tilting control / access to the accelerometers / ... )

I just wanted to know if someone is already working on a patch?

Cheers,

Ugo

Ugo Cupcic         |  Shadow Robot Company | ugo at shadowrobot.com
Software Engineer  |    251 Liverpool Road |
need a Hand?       |    London  N1 1LX     | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/              @shadowrobot