[ros-users] ISR-UC ROS repository major update
goncabrita at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 15:05:37 UTC 2010
The ISR-UC ROS repository (http://code.google.com/p/isr-uc-ros-pkg/) has
just been updated! Everything is now well organized and in place. This
includes projects like:
- The WifiComm multi-robot communication package;
- The CerealPort C++ serial port class;
- Our Roomba stacks with a bunch of new stuff;
- PlumeSim, the plume simulator;
- Scout driver for ROS (Scouts used to be quite popular).
In the following days we'll be creating wiki pages for all the new stuff
including some tutorials.
We hope our contribution can be of some help to the ROS community.
ISR - University of Coimbra
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ros-users