[ros-users] setting up ompl_planning on new robot

Konrad Banachowicz konradb3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 20:33:11 UTC 2010

Hi all,

After solving problems with environment_serve I started working on
ompl_planning.
So far ompl can generate simple (without obstacles) trajectory for me, but
when I create obstacle generated trajectory doesn't change and is discarded
by environment_server.
It look like opml_planning detect collision in some kind of post planning
check but don't take in into account in trajectory planning.

URDF and simple launch for my robot is available in my repo :
https://github.com/RCPRG-ros-pkg/irp6_robot

All other configs I use in appendix.

Pozdrawiam
Konrad Banachowicz