[ros-users] Calibration Plate

von Wichert, Georg Georg.Wichert at siemens.com
Wed Nov 3 19:28:45 UTC 2010

For good calibrations the pattern should be as planar as possible, cardboard as a carrier might actually be a little problematic, we used particle boards instead.

Another option is to use the nearest internet photoservice and let them print the pattern on "aluminum dibond". Depending on the service provider the scaling can vary, so it s best to call them in advance and ask for the best method to preserve the size. Otherwise the dimensions have to be measured afterwards.