[ros-users] Calibration Plate

von Wichert, Georg Georg.Wichert at siemens.com
Wed Nov 3 19:34:44 UTC 2010

Yes,scaling can be an issue. If you find someone with a "printing mindset" who can send PS or PDF to the printer and where you can tell the actual printing guy not to scale, the scaling will likely be not an issue. We had such a service in our neighborhood, but it unfortunately closed down in the meantime.