[ros-users] Status of package opende/parallel_quickstep

John Hsu johnhsu at willowgarage.com
Thu Nov 4 14:54:31 UTC 2010

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the patch.  parallel_quickstep is in the process of working it's
way into the release.  But before that, we need to figure out what to do
with GPGPU stack.

Which svn repository and revision did you patch against?  Can you open a
ticket and attach the patch?

To test the solver with gazebo, you'll have to switch simulator_gazebo stack
to trunk, uncomment the following line in gazebo/manifest.xml
   <depend package="parallel_quickstep" />

and apply the following diff to gazebo/CMakeLists.txt
-execute_process(COMMAND cmake -E chdir ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR} make -f
Makefile.gazebo.tarball
+execute_process(COMMAND cmake -E chdir ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR} make -f
Makefile.gazebo.cuda

Please let me know if you run into any issues.
Thanks,

John